1. On the restaurant home page, click “Ad”. This will bring you to the Admin page On the Admin page, on the left hand margin, click “Guests”. A drop-down menu will appear. This contains a. Guest Types, b. Guest Status, c. Guest Requests, d. Color Cues, e. Custom Table Status, and f. Reservation Source
2. For metrics purposes, we can set up reservation sources on this page.
3. Reservation sources may be similar, but not limited, to the examples show below.
4. Each reservation resource may be enabled or disabled, and made public or not public.
5. When desired settings and changes have been made, click "Save".
6. A green bar appears on the top right corner of the screen, saying "Success! Data saved successfully."