1. To make changes to a reservation, click on the time on left hand side of a reservation.
2. You will be redirected to a reservation information window once there, click on the calendar icon in the upper right hand side of the page.
3. A calendar window will appear, click on the date that the guest wants to move the reservation to.
*In this example, the guest wants to change their reservation from the 16th to the 23rd.
4. You can also change the party size by clicking the "party size" field and entering the number of guests that the party will have.
5. When you are done making changes, click on the "Next" button in the bottom right hand corner of the page.
6. You will be redirected to the next screen where you can modify information regarding the reservation.
7. When you are done updating information fill in you initials in the "Updated by" field.
8. After that, click on the "Update Reservation" button in the bottom right hand corner of the page.
9. You will be redirected to the layout page and the reservation date will be updated.
10. click on the date in the upper left hand corner of the page to bring up the calendar, then click on the date that you moved the reservation to.
11. You will then see the reservation on the left hand side of the page.
- Hours of Operation
- Auto-Assign: Let RestaurantConnect choose a table when a reservation is booked.
- Quick Requests: Reduce repetitive typing with predefined keywords.
- Auto-Agreement: Trigger a reservation for larger parties.
- Taken-by: Require a user's name or initials for better operational accountability.
- Permissions: Enable or restrict user's ability to exceed inventory limits.
- Tax reservation confirmations & reminders: Enable text communications with guests.
- Reservation policy: Include in guest communications for reservation confirmations and reminders.