1. First, pull up the guests profile by clicking on their name in the reservation log.
2. This will pull up the quick edit window for the guests reservation.
3. To pull up the guests profile, click on the blue icon that looks like a person in the bottom left hand corner.
4. This will bring up the guests profile.
5. Take note of the pencil icons on the page, they will allow you to edit the fields that they are next to.
6. For example, clicking the pencil next to the guests name will open up a new page so that you can edit their profile.
7. For example, if you wanted to add an alternate phone number to the guest you can add it by putting the number in the alt phone field.
8. when you are done, click the update and close button and you will be redirected to the guest profile window.
9. Additionally, you can make changes to other fields; for example you can add a guests dining preferences by clicking the add button in the dining preferences box.
10. Clicking this will open a dining preferences window where you can add notes and other information about the guests dining preferences. This will automatically add a note to the guests profile the next time they make a reservation.
11. After you are finished click the "Save and Close" button and you will be redirected to the edit guest window.
*Be sure to fill in the "Updated By " field and click save.
12. You will then be redirected to the floor plan page.
- Hours of Operation
- Auto-Assign: Let RestaurantConnect choose a table when a reservation is booked.
- Quick Requests: Reduce repetitive typing with predefined keywords.
- Auto-Agreement: Trigger a reservation for larger parties.
- Taken-by: Require a user's name or initials for better operational accountability.
- Permissions: Enable or restrict user's ability to exceed inventory limits.
- Tax reservation confirmations & reminders: Enable text communications with guests.
- Reservation policy: Include in guest communications for reservation confirmations and reminders.