"No Show" Reservations and Cancelling Reservations.
*When a party is 15 minutes late for their reservation, the system will prompt you to move the reservation to the
"No Show Log." You may also manually move a party to the log at any time.
1. In the following example the party is late, to place the reservation in the "No Show" log click on the "Reservation Log" icon.
2. A drop down menu will appear, click on the "Res Log Filter" text.
3. Hover your mouse over "Reservations and Wait List" and then click on "No Shows.
4. This will move the reservation into the "No Shows" log and you will be redirected to the Floor Plan page.
5. The reservation will no longer be in the reservation log.
6. To see the reservation, click on the "No Shows" button at the bottom of the screen.
7. The "No Shows" log will then appear on the left hand side of the page and you can see all of the "No Show" reservations.
8. If you would like to cancel a guests reservation; Start by clicking on the reservation.
9. The Quick Edit window will appear, click on the "Res Cancel" button at the bottom of the page.
10. You will be prompted to confirm that you want to cancel the reservation, simply click "Yes."
11. You will be redirected to the Floor Plan page and the reservation will no longer be in the reservation log.
12. To see the cancelled reservations, click on the filter icon.
13. Then click "Res Log Filter" in the drop down menu.
14. Hover your mouse over the "Reservations and Wait List" text then click on "Cancelled."
15. This will redirect you to the Floor Plan page where you can see a list of all the cancelled reservations in the reservations log.
16. To return to the current Reservations log, click on the filter icon again.
17. Then, click on "Res Log Filter" in the drop down menu and hover your mouse over "Reservations and Wait List" and click "Res Log" in the drop down.
18. You will be redirected to the Floor Plan page where you can see the current reservations.
- Hours of Operation
- Auto-Assign: Let RestaurantConnect choose a table when a reservation is booked.
- Quick Requests: Reduce repetitive typing with predefined keywords.
- Auto-Agreement: Trigger a reservation for larger parties.
- Taken-by: Require a user's name or initials for better operational accountability.
- Permissions: Enable or restrict user's ability to exceed inventory limits.
- Tax reservation confirmations & reminders: Enable text communications with guests.
- Reservation policy: Include in guest communications for reservation confirmations and reminders.