1. In the top left corner you will find the Day-Date field, this field will allow you to search for reservations on a particular date. Clicking it will bring up a calendar of the current month and you can select the different dates to see the reservations that correspond with them.
2. Next to the Day-Date field is the Meal Period Field, clicking this will bring up different meal periods such as Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. It will also show the reservations for the meal periods.
3. The green button in the top right is called the "Wait period tab." Clicking this will bring up a drop down menu of five minute increments where you can select a period of time that a walk-in guests will have to wait.
4. The button with an arrow icon is the Refresh button, clicking this will refresh the Floor Plan page updating it with the latest information like new reservations.
5. The button with the person icon is the Guest-Find button, clicking this will allow you to search for a particular guests profile.
6. The button with the walking person icon is the Walk-In guest button, clicking this will bring up a walk-in guest's information and it will tell you if they have previously dined at the restaurant. If they haven't, a profile will be automatically generated for them.
7. The light green button in the top right is the Reservations button, clicking this will allow you to search for reservations that are scheduled throughout the day.
8. The button with the arrow pointing upwards icon is the Menu Tray button, clicking this will open up a new menu with more options.
9. The "Service Mode" button allows you to toggle service mode on or off.
10. The "Details" button will bring up information about the Restaurant in a new window.
11. The "Inventory" button will bring up the restaurants inventory for the day.
12. The "Tools" button will bring up a drop down list of different tools, these consist of:
13. The "Res Search" tool which will allow you to search for scheduled reservations throughout the day.
14. The "Guest Find" tool will allow you to search for a guests profile.
15. The "Print Reservations" button will allow you to print out all of the days scheduled reservations.
16. The "Settings" button will bring up a window with information about the Floor Plan, Reservations. etc.
17. The "Log-Off" button will log you out of TableWatch.
18. The button in the bottom right corner with the four arrows icon is the Directional button, it will allow you to position the Floor Plan how you would like it and clicking it again will bring you back the the original position.
19. The button with the link icon is the link button, it will allow you to link two tables together.
20. The Left and right arrows will allow you to move the floor plan to the left or right side of the screen.