Modify A Floor Plan
1. On the top right of Table Connect, click the white and blue drop down arrow tab:
2. Click "Ad" to take you to the Administrator Module:
3. On the left, click "Floorplan":
4. Select the Floor plan that you would like to modify:
5. Modify the floor plan how you need. move, rotate, remove and add tables:
6. Click "Save Table" as move or add each table:
7. When you are done with your modifications, on the top left, click on "Ad" :
8. Click "Tc" to take you back to Table Connect:
9. Verify to make sure your modifications are on your floorplan:
10. The modifications are saved to your floorplan:
- Creating a floor plan
- Creating a meal period (inventory)
- Auto-Assign: Let RestaurantConnect choose a table when a reservation is booked.
- Quick Requests: Reduce repetitive typing with predefined keywords.
- Auto-Agreement: Trigger a reservation for larger parties.
- Taken-by: Require a user's name or initials for better operational accountability.
- Permissions: Enable or restrict user's ability to exceed inventory limits.
- Tax reservation confirmations & reminders: Enable text communications with guests.
- Reservation policy: Include in guest communications for reservation confirmations and reminders.