Add a Walk-in
Walk-In Guests from RestaurantConnect on Vimeo.
1. To add a walk-in, start by clicking the button with the standing person icon in the top right of the screen.
2. This will bring up the information sheet where you can fill in the walk-in guest's information. If the walk-in guest has dined in the restaurant before, his information sheet will already have information on it.
3. When done filling in the walk-in guest's information, click "Next" on the bottom right hand side of the screen. This will direct you to the second part of the information sheet.
4. In this second part, you can select a server for the guest and add their preferred table location, if any.
5. When you are finished filling the information, click the "Add Walk-In" button on the bottom right hand side of the screen.
6. This will redirect you back to the Floor Plan, where you will notice the walk-in guest's information is now on the Reservation Log.
Hours of Operation
Host and Management Level Permissions
Auto-Assign: Let RestaurantConnect choose a table when a reservation is booked.
Quick Requests: Reduce repetitive typing with predefined keywords.
Auto-Agreement: Trigger a reservation for larger parties.
Taken-by: Require a user's name or initials for better operational accountability.
Permissions: Enable or restrict user's ability to exceed inventory limits.
Tax reservation confirmations & reminders: Enable text communications with guests.
Reservation policy: Include in guest communications for reservation confirmations and reminders.
User access levels