Modify A Walk-In
1. To Modify a Walk-In Click on Guest's Tab:
2. Once you are in the "Walk-In" Screen, You can make the modifications that you need to make:
3. Make the changes that you need. You can also access the Guest's "Additional Info, Guest Profile, Feedback & Rating and Other Details.":
4. When you are done with your modifications, you can Click "Update Walk-In" to update your Walk-In or for more options, Click "Next" to proceed to the next screen:
5. From this screen you have more specific options to better personalize your guest's profile such as their seating preference, if they are celebrating an event etc.:
6. When you are finished with your Walk-In modification, Click "Update Walk-In":
7. Your walk-In modification is complete.
- Hours of Operation
- Auto-Assign: Let RestaurantConnect choose a table when a reservation is booked.
- Quick Requests: Reduce repetitive typing with predefined keywords.
- Auto-Agreement: Trigger a reservation for larger parties.
- Taken-by: Require a user's name or initials for better operational accountability.
- Permissions: Enable or restrict user's ability to exceed inventory limits.
- Tax reservation confirmations & reminders: Enable text communications with guests.
- Reservation policy: Include in guest communications for reservation confirmations and reminders.