Reservation Widget Settings
Reservation Widget from RestaurantConnect on Vimeo.
1. On your RestaurantConnect home page, click the Admin icon.
2. On the Admin page, on the left hand margin, click "Settings", and on the dropdown menu, click "Widgets and Listings".
3. On the Widgets and Listings page, click "Reservation Widget Settings"
4. On the Reservation Widget Settings page, you can set the values for the minimum and maximum number of guests, maximum days available, cut-off minutes, booking time minutes, etc.
5. Going down the page, you can also type in the narrative which you want to appear on your website, like a customized introduction, credit card terms, reservation policy, etc.
6. When you have finished filling in the desired information, click "Save".
7. A green box appears confirming that the data you've entered has been saved successfully.